About Universal Collection Systems, Inc
Universal Collection Systems, Inc (UCS) is a full service collection agency with its home offices located in Memphis, TN. UCS was started by Jim Moton (our President) and the late Larry Pritchett in 1983. Jim and Larry grew their company the old fashioned way using hard work and developing relationships with their clients. We still believe strongly in this same business approach. Our Executive Management team has over 100 years of combined collection experience with the dedication to identify and apply the most efficient means of achieving prompt, highly effective results.
More About Us
- We are a Veteran owned Certified Small Business that began in 1981
- We use the latest in collection software technology through Quantrax with artificial intelligence
- We are NOT a letter service, but a full service agency using both live and virtual agent calls
- 24/7/365 using Collector Artificial Intelligent Chat Box
- We take all forms of payments with our live agents or through our web portal 24/7
- Associations include:
- American Collectors Association
- TN Collectors Association
Staying Up to Date with the Collection Industry
Universal Collection Systems is a member in good standing with the Tennessee Collectors Association and the American Collectors Association. UCS also attends various seminars and conferences related to the collection industry which helps the management stay in the forefront of collection laws and techniques while providing a continual source of education for our employees.
Through the years, UCS has looked for ways to offer additional and valuable services for our clients. As a result, two affiliated companies have been established, Universal Cable Systems and Professional Process Servers.
Universal Collection Systems appreciates the opportunity to assist with your collection accounts. If you need any additional information, please contact us by phone or email.