Skip to main content
Helpful Tips and Info for Consumers
UCS has provided answers to frequently asked questions as well as links to helpful consumer information websites.
woman reading on her laptop
Some helpful consumer tips and answers to questions you may have are listed below:
  • How do I make a payment

    UCS offers several ways to pay your account:

    1. Payments can be submitted online on the Pay Online page
    2. Mail a check or money order to PO Box 751090, Memphis, TN 38175,
    3. Call one of our Customer Service reps at either 901-452-8900 or 800-635-3197.
  • Who should I call if I have a question on my account or I received a letter and don’t understand why?

    You can call us locally at 901-452-8900 or toll free at 800-635-3197 and one of our Customer Service reps can help answer your questions. You may also email us at [email protected].

    Juice Plus consumer should call 866-218-2312.

  • How do I report a wrong number?

    Please call 901-869-2631 and give us the wrong number being called and we will remove it from our database.

  • Who do I call if I have a concern?
    Please call 901-869-2631 to speak with our compliance department to help resolve your issue.

Helpful Links to Collection Industry Sites for Consumers

ACA sponsored answers to your questions on collections and debt:

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau web site:

The American Collector’s Association:

Discuss your account with a UCS representative by Email MYACCOUNT@ UNIVERSALCOLLECTIONSYSTEMS.COM or by form.

Make a payment