Capability Statement – Universal Collection Systems
Universal Collection Systems, Inc. has been providing Debt Collection Services to clients since 1981. Our reputation for success is due to almost 35 years as a nationwide collection agency. UCS is a veteran-owned, Tennessee-based, small business, with 45 employees that specialize in managed debt collection services. Our Company services Distributors/Retail, State/Local Government, and Medical Collections. UCS is not a letter service, but utilizes live and virtual agents, sends letters, works nights and weekends and takes legal action when necessary.
- Medical and Specialized Surgery Centers
- Government Collections for Court Cost and Fines
- Cable and Utility Collections
- Early Out Collections Program
- Legal Support from our attorneys to assist and file lawsuits when needed
- Bankrupt Accounts and Claim are filed and monitored
- $250,000 Money & Securities
- $100,000 Computer Fraud
- $100,000 Funds Transfer Fraud
- $2,000,000 Data Breach
- Automobile Liability
- General Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
What sets us apart:
- Proven track record of above average collections for over 34 years.
- Use of the American Collectors Association for constant training and education of the latest collection tools and ever changing laws and statutes.
- Use of the latest software to assist our team in making contact with and recovering monies owed to our clients. We use skip tracing tools to locate those hard to find consumers and when needed we use the legal system.
- Our service is unmatched by our competitors because UCS is not a Cookie cutter business, but instead, we ask what the client’s needs are, and modify the collection program to suit client needs. UCS has a “Whatever It Takes Attitude“.